Sunday, January 25, 2009

Love is in the air...

I did a little Target shopping yesterday (with two boys at 9:00 in the morning-Thank you very much!) and found some Valentine's Day goodies.


Gift boxes $1, magnetic note pads $1, and whimsical heart place mat $1. I don't know exactly what I'm going to do yet, but it's the start of a few teacher's gifts. I'm thinking about adding some cookies, stealing copying Chris's idea and VIOLA!

And see the heart thingy? That's mine. It's 5 wooden hearts strung together with fabric. I'm thinking Mod Podge and some old Valentine's day pics. Hmmm...

AND HOW CUTE ARE THESE? (Courtesy of Better Homes and Garden) Cute, cute, cute! Add alphabet cookies, sprinkled with colored sugar of course, to your ho-hum cupcakes.

1 comment:

Tara said...

I love Valentine's Day! What bargains you found at Target! I love the whimsical place mat the best:)