Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Say it isn't so...

Edited: If you read this post before Sunday June 28th, don't think you're going crazy; I added a few things to the room and took new pictures for this post. Nothing like blogland to get me motivated.

4 months, 22 days, and clears throat THREE paint colors later...it's done! Well sort of...I still want to add a few things to the wall and I'm looking for the perfect lounge/chair. But for now it's done!

Paint: Behr "Oat Straw"
Curtains: Target
Chairs: Pier 1 via Craigs List

Looking into the bedroom:
Looking from the bathroom:

Looking from corner:Looking from other corner:

Here's the before...just because...

Next project:
Hand towels: Target

4 comments:

The Runyans said...

would you mind leaving me a comment on my blog and tell me where you got your hand towels for your bathroom? i love them!

Patricia @ ButterYum said...

Nice wall color!

Ashley said...

I have the same picture in my front room, I forget what it is called but I LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Hello from Russia!
Can I quote a post "No teme" in your blog with the link to you?