Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I KNOW you've had one of these days...weeks...months

It's Tuesday.

I didn't get the laundry done over the weekend because we were out of town.

Thursday night is bible study night so if I want to make Halloween snacks for my monsters I need to start thinking about it now. Now you KNOW I won't have all the supplies so I'll need to head back to the grocery store where I was yesterday because, did I already mention this?, we were out of town this weekend.

If I can get them done started(?) on Wednesday then Thursday can come and go.

Friday is Halloween.

Saturday is another birthday party!

Where am I going to fit the Fall Festival in?

Maybe if I'm really lucky Hottie will play golf all day Saturday leaving me with the two monsters, junked up on candy with no nap.

So who is going to do the laundry and grocery shopping?

No comments: